The Concussion Place is a multidisciplinary clinic specializing in comprehensive concussion management. Our doctors and staff are specifically trained in concussion diagnosis and concussion management. We see children and adult patients with concussions sustained in automobile accidents, sports, slip and falls, assaults, and combat.
Our comprehensive concussion management plan includes the diagnosis of concussion, nerve testing, establishing a brain-based nutrition plan, appropriate rest plan, and appropriate school or work accommodations, therapies for balance, vision, and muscles or joint problems, computerized balance therapy, psychotherapy for anxiety, memory and sleep, chiropractic care, massage therapy, and basic medical services. We are Colorado Springs’ concussion management experts!
The Concussion Place offers services from a variety of skilled practitioners under one roof. Our clinic is designed to treat concussive injury in a comprehensive manner, limiting the need for our patients to present to multiple provider offices each week, saving valuable time, energy and medical expense.
- Concussion Baseline Testing for Contact Sports
- Comprehensive Concussion Management (Functional Neurology Approach)
- Comprehensive Neurologic Examination & Concussion Diagnosis
- Nutritional Counseling and Rest Management (time off of work or school)
- Therapy for Balance and Equilibrium, Computerized Posturography, Vision and Eye Tracking, HemiStim Therapy, Vibration Platform Therapy, EyeLight Therapy, Coordination and Strength, and Neuromuscular Rehabilitation
- Case Management (coordination with other providers)
- Psychotherapy Services (treatment plans for anxiety, sleep, memory, organization, PTSD, etc.)
- Neuropsychotherapy Testing
- Neurofeedback Therapy
- EMDR Therapy
- Functional Clinical Neurology
- Neurologic Testing and Treatment of General Neurologic Disorders
- Needle EMG/NCV Testing (nerve testing for weakness or numbness & tingling)
- Physical Therapy
- Gait Training
- Exercises to develop strength, endurance, range of motion, or flexibility
- Neuromuscular reeducation of movement
- Awesome Chiropractic Care
- Massage Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
Meet the Doctors and Staff
Our team approach makes the difference. Learn more about our concussion management experts.